Saturday 5 October 2013

New found LURVVV!!! :)


Greetings! I'd like to quickly share something with you all. It's this hobby of mine; photography. ^_^

Now, i don't want to call it a 'new' hobby because that would be a tad dishonest, considering i've always loved being behind and infront of a camera. (Hehe) However, of recent i seem to have just fallen in love with the sky though. Really! I'm sure it can't be only me who notices how gorgeous the sky can be sometimes- the clouds,their ever changing patterns, the sunlight, the way it's rays shoot through them trees, leaves, etc. The thousands of shades and hues at just one sunset--c'mon, you know what i mean.
Now it's not as if i'm just noticing them, but the difference is i didn't always have a way of storing those really beautiful moments and sceneries (except in my minds' eye); but now.


I SURE DO! :D


I enjoy taking people, plants, insects, wareva! But so far, nothing leaves me breathless as the way God paints masterpieces on the vast canvas of the sky millisecond after millisecond. It's just awe-inspiring! And so i've decided to share some shots i really love with you all.(I'll probably make this a habit now or soemthing).

Please note, the picture quality of an ipod...isn't the most fantastic. But it gets the job done and that's good enough for me though! ^_^ Enjoy!!! :)





19th August's Sunset 


In front of the Hall of Mary. ;)


A moth i saw in CDS...it had the most artistic wings though!


                                                             THIS IS MY FAVORITE SKY PAINTING! (so far).




When fruits are ripe...but still inedible. lol





   Random moth i saw on Friday.



Pretty gathering. 




Well say hello to a new day! ^_^
I know it might not be the most exciting past-time...but they make me smile so...#shrug. :)

Thanks for viewing!


xxx, kwiksie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)