Thursday 29 January 2015

The Woman I Want to Be Series (part 9)

    The woman who is disciplined.

That which is most essential, will not always be most pleasantly attained and if I am to be effectively desensitized from the dictates of the flesh, then I must be adequately trained in activities and regimens which improve my relationship with you dear Lord. So I will remain one who welcomes your rebuke and chastisement, knowing it is the one whom you love that you teach to differentiate between right and wrong. All that is good was made by you for my use (and whatever circumstance or challenge which may arise that is not of you, you still turn around in my favor – for your glory) but I was made by and for you. Therefore, I refuse to indulge my flesh and become slave to that which I was
created to rule and have dominance over! I refuse to place more importance in anything than it deserves but rather, choose to keep all things in their rightful places and perspectives. I refuse to let money, food, emotions, fear, trinkets, sex, fame, greed, pride, romance, anger, bitterness, people, envy, sickness, want, etc, take from me or become that which my life revolves around – even briefly! That which you have made available to me to use and enjoy while on earth, I choose take advantage of in the contexts for which you made them and in always in moderation; but that which you have stated should have no place in my life, I do away with permanently and with JOY.


As I am taught by your Spirit, I am ever training this flesh to remain in subjection to You.


xxx, Kwiksie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)