Tuesday 5 February 2013

Great start to a Better year!

Wonderful people! A happy February to you all and even better months ahead.

Well, i must admit that i'm expecting really huge things from the year 2013...and my expectations won't be cut short. January was wonderful and i'm grateful to God for the privilege of seeing February with you all, my amazing readers. I'm getting better in my walk with Christ and I promise you it's the absolute best thing that can happen to anyone. Well, if January has been this refreshing, Lord knows what this month and it's successors have in store...especially since everything is set to 'Better' mode by default. I can hardly wait! :)

Here are a few pictures from January...and maybe sometime before. ;)


feeling VERY vintage. ;)
me and my bestie


BRAIDZ!!! ^_^





Oh well, that pretty much sums it up for now. I look forward to the proceeding days in Febuary...as well as seeing you all in my next post. Have a fabulous week folks.


xxx, Kwiksie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)