Sunday 23 June 2013

Story So Far...

Hiiiiiiii everyone! I'd just like you all to know that i have been having a most wonderful time LIVING and i've got so much joy just straining to get out. :)
Now although today was quite intenseley hectic and i felt really drained and frustrated a couple times, God strengthened (and is still strengthening) me. Yippee!!! ^_^


Anyway, i just thought it would be nice if i made today's post more like a picture story of the various highlights there've been in my time in year one...with maybe a few throwbacks. Enjoy!


1st Few Days of Omega Semester:
@the library (just taking a break) :p






CU'S GOT TALENT:

Prior semi-finals :) <Make up by ~Kofo>

The trainers
The judges: Tobi, Davina and Bikas.
After finals (at least i made it there): Tobi n i



Alpha Semester Throwbacks:

First day of school. ^_^
Tomiwa and i
Olivia and I
My birthday!!! (Nov 1)
Founders day: Idara n i
Me and Michelle
#Matriculated.



 Omega Semester Ending:

Old school hairdo.
Ruthie!!! on trad Sunday
Aina n me in class (5mins before oh)


1st time @the beach
bella n i

Mercy, Bella and Me.


Me n Lil' miss make-up artist>>@T_ainy. ;)











College Dinners (My floormates):
Manmak: our mentor-ship ;)



Olivia

A.K
Idara





PSY Carwash:

Miriam
Nedu and Hauwa
Dera and Bimbo



Funto and i.
Manmak


Ebun and Joy




That's it for year one. :D I give God all the glory for the wonderful ppl i've come to meet and for the good times and fab memories...but now we're #offthis matter. ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL! ;)

Have an amazing week people!
xxx, Kwiksie~  :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome darln' I'm so proud of u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Tosin thanks so much! I'm priding now in the fact that you're proud o' me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts on this... :)