Sunday 30 March 2014

To Close the Month...

Hey people! How are you all doing? Hope your sunday's going as great as mine...just about to hit the books in preparation for my 'very near' examinations.
Yippee! #cough

Anyway, in respect to my beloved joy-enhancing hobby (nature/sky photography), this month has been one of the most breathtaking yet (at least for me). I'm going to share one or tow throwbacks but majority of the shots are from March.
Call me a romantic or whatever you please, but i really am yet to engage in any other seemingly 'random' activity that will bring me as much joy as the admiration of God's artistic skill does. There's just something about the sky....

#sigh.

I have thus decided, out of the sheer generosity of my heart (lol - i'm sure half of you don't give two hoots about this stuff), to share - at no charge - a few shots i managed to capture with my very mean photographing device --- my ipod. :D
Funny enough my super-great dad got me a better camera to indulge in my sky photographing past-time but it doesn't seem to capture the details and patterns up there as i'd like. It may be the light setting on the thing (or probably because i am yet to read the manual) or whatever.
Please note, most of them are slightly edited (it's actually not much; "sharpen, saturate or glow", basically..) but it's not like there's anything in particular you're supposed to be looking for oh (like a face in the clouds or stuff like that). I just think the beauty is most vivid in the sheer simplicity of it all. <3

So here they are. Pleasant viewing! :)

Have an amazing month ahead...
and don't forget to look up!
^_^

xxx, Kwiksie.



Sunrise on my birthday (1st November 2013)
That background glow though...the only thing that could get me photographing the library.





When it threatens to rain...
Aunty Chioma's flower bed. ^_^



I love this shot! It just made my thursday...


Colours!!! :)

sigh....

#nocaption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)