Tuesday 14 October 2014

"The Woman I Want To Be" series (7)

  The woman who knows how to prioritize.

 There is a time for everything under the sun and if I am unable to properly allocate my time to things and activities by order of relevance, then I have failed at much. I choose to plan my time effectively based on the insight from your word (1 Corinthians 10:23 and 1 Corinthians 14:40). I refuse to be a waste; whether of time, energy or resources. I will not be one to spend her time on frivolous fancies but rather, one to invest in essentials which bountifully profit. I choose to be punctual, I choose to be time conscious, and I choose to be effective. Even in my speech, let my words be selected. Let me have the insight to know what I should say and when it need be said, for a scatter-brained nature and the inability to organize my thoughts and words are not my portion. Keep me from the careless evil that is procrastination and let me ever be divorced from all that laziness represents.

You are a God of order, and I – made in your spitting image – am a woman of order as well.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Kwiksie. You have an excellent spirit. Beautifully composed :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts on this... :)