Saturday 18 October 2014

The "The Woman I Want To Be Series" (part 8)

 ™ The woman who is industrious.

The word ‘industrious’ is defined (by the dictionary) as one who works energetically and devotedly; a person who’s hardworking and diligent. This word can also be easily used to describe the ‘Proverbs 31 Woman’ (who, by your grace, I am also). I choose to be diligent with and devoted to each and every task you assign to me Father. No matter how menial or basic an assignment you give to me seems to appear, or whether it give the impression of being the most daunting of duties in the history of man, I receive my strength and power to do all things from none other than You so I know I am very much able to successfully complete the task. I make Philippians 4:13 a watchword, bringing to my remembrance constantly that “I CAN do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!” I will not be one to chicken away from that which you command; I will not be one to whine and weep over any circumstance. I take full charge over every material and non-material resource that you deem fit to be placed within my care, and I apply the wisdom and understanding you freely supply me with, to maximize and utilize each one of them in a manner that would most please you.


Laziness, Sloth, Procrastination and Unproductivity, neither describe you, Lord God…nor I.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)