Tuesday 23 June 2015

'The Woman I want To Be' series (part 11)

The woman who properly manages her home.


Father, I know you expect me to be a good and diligent caretaker of all that you have placed in my possession. I take charge and care of the home you have blessed me with. I am the woman who handles and governs the affairs of her home to bring about success despite difficulty in any area. I choose to put my time to the profitable use of building a strong and sturdy environment for my children to grow in, I choose to ensure my home is always filled with love and warmth, I choose to ceaselessly seek for your peace to reign over my dwelling in all circumstances, and I choose to keep you as the author and foundation of my home to lead myself and household in all and help me protect that which you have entrusted to me. I use your wisdom and direction to effectively maximize all the resources you make available to me and I will ensure the place I call home is a place that exudes with the light and warmth of your love, and a place where, through you, countless can find lasting help, healing, counsel and comfort.

As I am yet unmarried, may I apply such wisdom, diligence, organization, discipline and love as I assist my mother in managing her own home.


You're a God of order who values the institution of the family. I’ll continue to value family and ensure order reigns in my home.




xxx, Kwiksie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)