Saturday 9 March 2013

Friends & Family***

Hello wonderful people!!!  It's been awhile, i have been a tad busy...or rather my mind has and so i had to get it together so i don't post something incomprehensible.


Right. A few weeks ago, my father in the faith (and in every other sense of the word 'Father' to be sincere) gloriously left this temporary address we call earth to permanently be with Jesus. Now i'll be real with you, that is NOT what came to my mind when i was first informed of his exit; in fact, for those first few hours there really wasn't a mind for anything to come to. But the facts did not change my definition of what is true.
And as many of you already know, there's a huge difference between the two. :)
Fact: I can't see him, hear him, smell or touch him; so i musta lost him...forever.
Truth: He's left here for where 'home' really is to live for eternity...and maybe extra.
I guess i'll just have to keep reminding myself of that eh?

In regard to other happenings, i recently (thursday's pretty recent innit?) went to have some refreshing girl-time with a good friend (who happens to be my sister) and loved every minute of it! We talked (you know how therapeutic that is) and shopped (equally health promoting for girls #wink) and we just generally had a blast!! ^_^

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GREAT FRIENDS WE'VE GOT WHO HAPPEN TO BE RELATED TO US!

So this is me telling everyone reading who's got a sister: Go hang out and enjoy another one of the amazing gifts God has chosen to bless us with!
N/B: If you don't have the time now, you'll still lack it later.
#philosophicalmoment ;) lolz.




God bless you all.
xxx kwiksie~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)