Tuesday 13 August 2013

To a Wonderful Mother.

Someone Special: A Poem for Mama.


I met someone special
Almost 20years ago;
With laughter like petals of the softest rose.
So fragile in appearance, more delicate than most;
Yet with greater strength than all of 'MARVEL'S Heroes.

I met someone special; i never planned this meet,
But my first encounter with vision this lovely face did greet;
In that very moment, grew an almost magical bond
With zero connection to fairies, witches and wands.

I've known someone special my entire life,
Down beneath or at loftier, merrier times.
Life's situations never determined this person's location,
'Ever nearby' became the permanent station.

I've known someone special as i have grown
And by this special person, I’m known also;
My strengths, joys, and the times i fell...
They are all known and known very well.

This special someone, i share with a group of four
Biologically speaking, but otherwise tons more.
This special someone, i cherish more than she'll ever know;
She is called Ifediora Ope Tanimowo.

I love you mummy.


xxx, kwiksie.~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)