Tuesday 12 August 2014

'The Woman I Want to Be' series (3)

     The woman who is unashamed.
I seek to express myself as one possessing a heart emboldened by the truth you are and a spine firmed by your unshaking and infallible nature. I am your ambassador and I am fully patriotic to the Kingdom I represent. Let all who see me, interact with me, read of me or hear about me, be instantly hit with the force of my divine boldness in relation to any matter pertaining to you. I choose to be so thoroughly grounded in an undiluted, unadulterated knowledge of you that whenever I speak or minister – via any available platform - I do so by your prompting and with exceeding confidence. Let me be one who never wavers or decreases in my expression of passionate service to you as a result of any pressure or persecution, pleasure or pain, and whatever else may try to cause me to sway.

I am unashamed of the gospel of Christ, because it is the power of God unto salvation...

On a regular basis, many of us will come across a variety of thoroughly intelligent and exposed individuals who will boldly and blatantly belittle, criticize, negate, contradict and fault the gospel of truth and our Savior, Christ Jesus, himself. The key is not to be quarrelsome, antagonistic or overly emotional when such occurs. There's also no need to go on the defensive, God can defend himself. What is required of anyone who professes to be made righteous by grace, is that we stand up to each and every challenge as led to. Sometimes words may be necessary, and sometimes they won't be; the bottom line is, God needs to have children who are no longer shy to speak of Him or be associated with Him. When it comes to making our stand known, standing for the truth that is Christ, and glorifying our Father in heaven...may whispering tongues, feelings of intimidation, cowardice and fear remian FAR from us all.
Amen.

xxx, Kwiksie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this... :)